Hi, I’m Andrea – owner and founder of Beautiful You Aesthetics by Andrea
I have worked in the health care field for nearly 30 years as a nurse, beginning my career at Boston Children’s Hospital and loving my role there ever since.
Over the years, however, I developed another passion: aesthetic medicine. I’ve always had a love for skin care, and during my quest for great skin, I discovered Botox! I realized subtle enhancements to my skin using Botox made me feel more confident and refreshed.
This inspired me to begin my journey in medical aesthetics and begin helping others feel the same way by improving the health and beauty of their skin!
Science-backed technology + compassionate care from a licensed nurse =
safe, effective treatments that help you look and feel great!
Well, not just great.
I love helping women discover what medical aesthetics can do for them!
It’s never about drastically changing appearance, but about enhancing and highlighting the beauty that’s already there.
In my 28 years as a Registered Nurse, I’ve cared for people of all ages and walks of life … and learned quite a bit along the way! Not just about medicine, but about what it means to truly take care of ourselves, inside and out. At Beautiful You I’m able to help you do just that expanding the definition of health and wellness and including all the parts of you.
I’m honored to have supported countless women on their journey to feel their best – whatever that looks like for them.
Outside the Studio
When I’m not at the studio, you can find me hanging out with my husband and our Golden Retriever Rocky, thinking about our two teenage children, and probably trying to get them to text me back.
Now that you know a bit about me, tell me about you! I’d love to see you in the studio and show you where the magic happens.
Schedule your free consult today!
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Boston College
- Former Registered Nurse – Boston Children’s Hospital (1995-2017)
- Member of Medical Aesthetics Associates
- Certification in the administration of neurotoxins and dermal fillers – Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts
- Certification in the use of cannula
- Certification in Dermaplaning
- Certification in use of SkinMedica Chemical Peels
- The Art Behind Aesthetic Assessment and Treatment – taught by Michelle Doran, NP, a board certified aesthetic nurse specialist a top 200 injector in the nation
- Allergan Training with Karen Lessing, an Allergan certified educator and one of the most sought-after trainers in the industry
- Mastering Lips – Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts
- Injecting with Voluma – Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts
Beautiful You - Company Values
I believe less is more. My treatments use small enhancements to make you feel more like yourself, and not someone you don’t recognize!
Aesthetic medicine requires a deep understanding of anatomy and physiology. I continuously educate myself and train under industry leaders.
This is a safe, judgment-free space to learn, be yourself, and make decisions that feel right for you. If now isn’t the right time, I’ll always be here for you!
I follow industry regulations to a T – and as a medical professional follow an oath to do no harm. The studio has a medical director, Dr. Joseph A. Russo, to review all care plans.